Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Which picture?

http://brisbaneblogspin.blogspot.com/2008/02/perceiving-pictures.html

I think the shop is a spice and herb shop in Thailand.
The spices and herbs are full of variety and the shop has beautiful decorations so it is popular in this market.

Now, two women are choosing the spicies because today they're cooking an authentic curry.
Probably it will be an Indian curry. Um- it sounds yummy!
However they will not decide because one of the women likes very spicy curry and the other woman likes mild curry.
There is a man at the back of the shop who is the women's friend.
He will wait for a long time and he will be tired of it.
Anyway he needs a little more patience because he's having a delicious dinner in the evening.

If I have a choice, I will cook spicy curry because I like spicy food.

I hope they enjoy cooking and dinner!

3 comments:

Ale said...

It's picture 3, isn't it?

Fenrirwolf_69 said...

Hello!!It's picture 3, isn't it?

Alberto said...

I think that is the picture 3. After reading this, I got hungry of anything spicy!