Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Action Star


"You play a hero in the movies, but those muscles aren't just for show. Whenever you have time off, you use your physical strength and star power to help those in need. Instead of relaxing by the pool in a luxury hotel, you'd rather be out meeting people and learning how you can make a difference in their lives. Like Angelina Jolie, you'd make a great Goodwill Ambassador for the U.N. ? it's the perfect excuse to travel the world!"


About this...

I disagree because I don't like action movies but I don't hate them.
If it's possible I'd like to be a calmer and more intelligent star such as Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon or Meryl Streep.
I think Angelina Jolie is beautiful and sexy, especially her lips, but I'd prefer Anne Hathaway.
Her smiles is so cute.

I do agree with one thing above. It's that I would "make a great Goodwill Ambassador for the U.N." I think it's important for the world. It's my wish and I want to be a great Goodwill Ambassador for the U.N. I love to travel the world and I wish that the world could be peacful.

No comments: